Stewart Island Lodge is nestled in native bush on a sunny hillside with commanding views of Halfmoon Bay. Offering bed & breakfast, this private and secluded lodge is located just five minutes walk from the Stewart Island’s small village.
The lodge's grounds are home to many native birds, including kaka (native parrots), which can be viewed from the lodge's terrace. Relax in the extensive gardens, or explore further afield and discover Stewart Island's beautiful scenery and fascinating native birdlife.
- 6 King / twin rooms, each with ensuite and bath
- Continental breakfast included
- Communal guest lounge with great views over the bay
- Extensive gardens
- Bird watching
- Five minutes walk to village and restaurants
- Complimentary transfers from ferry terminal or flight depot
Stewart Island Lodge rates:
|25 Dec 2013 - 31 Mar 2014||$240 per room|
|1 Apr 2014 - 31 May 2014||$195 per room||Off-Peak rates apply!|
|1 Sep 2014 - 31 Oct 2014||$195 per room||Off-Peak rates apply!|
Check-in 12noon, check-out 10am.