Sea Kayak Fiordland (Fiordland Wilderness Experiences)
Join the ultimate New Zealand wilderness sea kayaking adventure – 6 days/5 nights exploring Dusky and Breaksea Sounds at the heart of Fiordland National Park. There are wonderful secluded waterways and islands to explore. This multi-day kayaking expedition offers a challenge at all levels and an experience of a lifetime.
- Sea kayaking, wildlife viewing and walks ashore
- Helicopter transfers and accommodation on board the motor-sailer Breaksea Girl
- All meals and wine with dinner
- Small kayaking group (8 kayakers maximum)
- Highly experienced kayak guide (carries group safety and emergency equipment) and two person crew
- Top quality sea kayaking equipment (double kayaks) and kayaking clothing if required
- Coach connections from Queenstown if required
Price: $2,750 per person
Departures subject to minimum numbers.
Previous paddling experience necessary.
Competence in water, moderate fitness and stamina are essential (a great attitude and sense of humour help).
Minimum age 18 years.
Dusky Sound 6 days/5 nights departures in 2014:
- Departure dates: 5 April, 28 April & 3 May 2014
- Note: departures are subject to minimum numbers
- Please enquire for further details