When the day visitors depart a silence descends.
An overnight cruise amidst spectacular Milford Sound, on board the Milford Wanderer, is a ‘once in a lifetime’ experience. A relaxing opportunity to explore the magnificent scenery and wildlife.
With our nature guide and friendly crew, you will cruise the full length of the fiord. Keep a lookout for wildlife, especially fur seals basking on the rocks. There is plenty of time available for you to go exploring in the kayaks and tender craft with our nature guide.
As the shadows deepen the Milford Wanderer returns under sail (weather permitting) to Harrison Cove for the night. In our cosy saloon enjoy a hearty evening meal and a full cooked breakfast the following morning.
- Spacious viewing decks and cosy dining saloon ()
- Accommodation: twin-share compartments and shared bathroom facilities
- 3-course evening dinner and cooked breakfast
- 20 kayaks and 1 tender craft
- Capacity – sleeps 36 twin-share
- Luxury coach connections available from Queenstown and Te Anau
- Scenic fly back option from Milford Sound to Queenstown (extra cost) - weather permitting
- Suitable for all ages with exception of infants (0 - 4 years)
- - underwater observatory option available with self drive itineraries only (extra cost)